Thursday, December 3, 2009

Quote Day 1

Okay, here is a new element for our little Dyppy Blog we've got here. We
both like interesting quotes and I thought it might be fun if we took a favorite
and each did a little something with it. So today is Blogger's Choice on quotes,
but another day maybe we'll take the same quote and each do a different art take
on it. Here is my first installment of Quote Day.

deciding everything is falling into place perfectly - as long as you don't get
too picky about what you mean by place. Or perfectly. -Brian Andreas
I have been on a mission to clean some closets and cupboards around my house lately,
and this quote is exactly how I've been feeling. I suppose having four teenagers in the
house also makes a person much less picky about what's perfect, or in it's proper place.

This is one festive looking entry! The quote that prompted this collage piece......"I am proud of active, ugly art. Let the eye have little place to rest....no neatness. No tidiness. No easy pleasure." Ivan Greenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment