Monday, August 23, 2010

salsa

I have a huge bag of beautiful, roma tomatoes (thank you Martha) in my fridge waiting for me to do something! ANYTHING! with them before they turn into mush. I think its going to be salsa--I'm just waiting for Martha's recipe (see, somehow I made the procrastination someone else's fault--I'm good.)
Okay... so the reason I'm procrastinating is... cause... well, that's what I do best! Stick with your strengths I always say! I have tomatoes on my kitchen - on towels, in boxes, bags and ice cream pails. Mikki walked in this morning and her eye's went as wide as, uh, tomatoes, and she just started laughing... instead of going for a walk, we cut and seeded four gallon ziploc bags of tomatoes for the freezer. Thanks Mikki. (today is salsa day here as well. Recipe Zaar's "Wonderful Salsa" is a fabulous recipe for homemade salsa.)

No comments:

Post a Comment